Thursday, April 16, 2015

Week 60 in Italy

Well, I'm just a little sick today. Cioè I'm dying. We're taking a relaxed pday to just sleep and do nothing. It is MUCH needed.

Yovanna got the Gift of the Holy Ghost on Sunday! And she invited like 5 of her friends slash family members to come. It was awesome. Two of them were people that I had already contacted on the bus a month ago. Crazy. They couldn't deny us this time! hahah.

Anyway. Work is moving along. There is a lot to get done.

Transfers were this week. Luckily I get to keep kickin it here in Cimiano! I am so grateful. I don't ever want to leave. It's unheard of to stay for 6 transfers in a city, but to go away for only one after this next transfer would destroy me. So speriamo bene.

Anyway. Have a great week.

Love you all.

Sorella Tokarski