Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 42 in Italy

Well, we got our transfer calls this week and I've been asked to train a new missionary! I am SO excited!!!! I will be meeting her tomorrow. It's going to be great. 

We had the sisters that flew in from the Spain MTC stay with us last night, and they were so cute! We were on splits with them all day. I took Sorella Bowman with me and my companion took Sorella D'Aleo with her. While I was with Sorella Bowman, we went to do an ex-investigator pass-by. We got in and she was totally ready to hear the gospel! She became a new investigator. We had some great miracles together. They met up with the rest of the missionaries from the Provo MTC today and we will all be together tomorrow to get matched up. 

We also found out that we will be having another half trained sister stay with us because her current trainer is going home and her next companion can't match up with her until monday for some reason... So me, and my greenie, and another new sister will be in a Tri-panionship until monday! It will be a crazy weekend. 

This week has just been a week of fire and craziness. It's been wonderful though. I am so excited to meet my new companion and just work hard! I am grateful for the opportunity to train and I am prayerful that I will be able to help her learn and grow in these first couple of transfers. 

We had a great Christmas combined zone training slash conference... It was awesome! We talked a lot about the "He is the Gift" video and how we can use it as a very simple but powerful way to share the gospel and the message of Jesus Christ with everyone we meet! We also talked about how to properly make a bed... It was wonderful. President and Sorella Dibb showed us how to do everything from putting on the duvet covers, to how the sheets need to go. It was great! They are the best. We also sung tons of Christmas carols at the end. I just love this time of year! 

Tis the season!!! 

Love you all. 

Love, 

Sorella Tokarski