Friday, December 5, 2014

Week 41 in Italy

Well, it's been a long week. Full of all sorts of experiences and ups and downs. I feel like I've grown more in this week than I have the last couple of months of my mission combined. So that's great. I feel overwhelmed with gratitude and love for my family and for the gospel. I feel like this past week I learned so much about the Plan of Salvation and how important every single human soul is to God, and how important every single person is to at least one other person. 

I don't have a whole lot to say this week. We had a great lesson with a new investigator that promised to read the entire book of mormon before we had even invited her to do so, and told us she would call us when she had finished. We giggled a bit and then told her that we could continue to come and see her even before she finishes the book. She was really happy about that. She was great! 

Anyway. We ate some delicious food this week. Had a fun activity with the young women. our district leader bought us all chocolate Christmas countdowns! And we almost taught some Gnomes the gospel. It was really exciting. 

I know that families are eternal and that God's plan for His children is truly a plan of happiness. I know that the gospel brings peace even in times of trial and moments of despair. I am eterally and deeply grateful for the knowledge that I have of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and of His plan for each of us.

Have a great week! 

love, 
Sorella Tokarski