Anyway. It will grow. It will grow.
We have had crazy weather in this past week! Floods and
thunder and lightening. Several train routes were closed and canceled this past
week.
I've also heard crazy news that Ebola is back and is in
several different countries and places now.... I'm TERRIFIED. Two of my biggest
fears are ebola and world wars. Both of which are about to be taking over it
sounds like.. Well, it's just proof to me that we are again living the Book of
Mormon times and that Christ is literally about to come again.
We did a lot of finding work this week and had several
interesting experiences... One of which led to us committing to go to the home
of this Jehovah's witness where she will have her other companions and church
leaders waiting to speak with us... Pray for us! We are grateful for the
opportunity to share the gospel with anyone and everyone. But sometimes, not
every situation is ideal. And this particular situation is a little bit
intimidating. But I know that as a called representative of Jesus Christ, we
have authority and the spirit that no one else has. So there is no need to fear
or worry!
All three of our investigators that have baptismal dates
have experienced some sort of major melt down this week. It is absolutely
incredible to me how quickly the work goes from the top of the mountain, to the
depths of the valley. It is so clear to me that as real as God is, there is
also a very real negative influence. We can't acknowledge the existence of God
without also acknowledging the existence of satan. He does everything that he
can to throw people off of the right path. As soon as they start doing
something right, he's right there to tempt and to torture and to distort. I
know that God's power and wisdom are infinitely more grand, but it doesn't
change the fact that the adversary will continue to try.
I am so grateful for the love and support of you all. I felt
it in an overwhelming way this week. Thank you for all that you do for
me.
Have a great week!!!!!