Saturday, March 21, 2015

Week 56 in Italy

Sorry guys! No time to email today. We're heading up to Lecco to go hiking. If we finish early, we will come back and actually email everyone. It was a WONDERFUL week. Our investigator Giovanna that just miraculously showed up in church two sundays ago is soooooo ready for her baptism on april 4th! She is so amazing.

We spent some time with a wonderful family in our ward from El Salvador and they taught us how to make the most yummy food ever. I have no idea what the proper spelling of the name of the food is. So for fear of embarrassing myself, I will just leave it out. We'll just call it yummy El Salvador food.

We worked a ton this week. We had a scambio. We are having way too much fun together. I love Sorella Osborn. She is the absolute greatest.

Anyway. I love you all! Be good. Look for the small miracles every day. We are, and it helps us to recognize God's hand in our lives.

Love,

Sorella Tokarski