Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week 55 in Italy

Well last week was crazy. But wonderful. I totally went crazy last last week, but I am 100% better this week. We have SO MUCH TO DO. It's wonderful.

First of all. I picked up my new greenie Sorella Osborn on thursday. She is my favorite person ever. She's from Utah and is the most fun person. We get along SO well and we're basically best friends already.

We've seen SO many miracles in the past week. We have set 4 baptismal dates. And they are all pretty solid. We also had a woman named Giovanna show up in church saying she had been trying to find it for so long and that her nephew just got back from his mission and she wants to be baptized. WHAT??? I love cimiano. SO. We are seeing her tonight.

We've basically just worked worked all week. We have about 18 investigators and it's so awesome to have so much to do. I get stressed out about their salvation and stuff (nacchhhhooooooooo) (oops apostate movie quote) But it's true. Allora. We frequently have to do splits in order to teach all of the appoinments we set during the week. It's scary for my new companion, but she will just keep doing great!

We had consiglio this past week for all mission leadership. We talked about how David A. Bednar will be coming to see us in April on the 27th and how he will be teaching us about ipads and all that stuff because we will be getting them! Weird... Not sure if I'll be around to actually use one (weirder.) Anyway. We are so excited and the whole mission is just going to squeeze into the Cimiano chapel. We're stoked.
Good times happening here in Italy. I am in love with these people and I feel so blessed to teach the gospel every single day.

(by the way mom i got the peanut butter) (thanks a thousand)

Be good and do what's right!
I know that each of us has our moments of inadequacy and feeling like we aren't capable of doing what the Lord asks of us. Although that may be true, God will change us and mold us into better and more capable human beings when we turn to Him for His help.

I know that The Book of Mormon is true and that God still speaks to his children today.

I love you all!