Well folks this week was FULL, of cancellations. Managia.
But cancellations happen. Andiamo avanti.

Despite the cancellations, we had several miracles! We
currently have 3 investigators with baptismal dates. This past week, we were
able to contact a member referral named Alta Gracia. We taught her for the
first time on thursday and during the lesson the spirit was so strong. She said
that she felt like the things we were teaching were true. She then started to
ask us about the commandments that we have to follow. So we introduced the word
of wisdom, the law of chastity, the law of tithing, and finished it off with
baptism. She was so into it that we ended up setting a date with her! She
accepted and we have already seen her a second time and have our third visit
planned. MIRACLES.
Over all it was an awesome week! Through sincere prayer and
fasting, God gives us miracles. There will always be opposition, but when we
have strong faith, we can see those tender mercies that will ALWAYS come.
I love you guys! Have a great week.

In other news, I actually love onions and peppers now. What?
I have trained my body to not die every time I eat them. Annnd. We learned this
awesome breathing thing that our nepalese friend Mahesh does. It was super fun
and I'm on my way to a six pack. Thanks Mahesh! We also had a super yummy
filipino food lunch on sunday after church. Thanks filipino members! (so yeah
it's a long road to the six pack.)
Be good!
Love,
Sorella Tokarski