Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Week 48 in Italy

Well it's been an awesome week!!! We have seen several miracles. We set two baptismal dates this past week and both of them are currently reading and praying about the book of mormon. We are so excited to continue watching these two wonderful women progress.

We also had a great scambio this week! I was with Sorella Warren. She is wonderful. She speaks fairly well already and has a lot of faith. We had a great time together.

Mercedes is doing well. She is working hard on her family. I know it will be a slow process but she is doing her part!

President called us on Friday night and I was a little worried. He started out the conversation with, "Well Sister Tokarski, I'm making transfer calls a little bit early tonight." And my heart dropped!! But then he told me I would be able to stay and finish training sister Burgess here in Cimiano, but that I would be now serving as a Sister Training leader. That basically just means that I get to go on exchanges with several other sisters, do some training at zone training, and get to participate in mission council. Usually, they have companionships of sister training leaders. But recently, President has just been calling single sister training leaders that are also training to fill that role. So here we go! Say some prayers! I am excited for the opportunity to serve and learn from several other sisters. It will be a great opportunity to rely more fully on my Savior Jesus Christ and to help out my fellow sisters! I look forward to working more closely with the other mission leadership in the upcoming months.

Life is great! The mission is great! The gospel is true!

I have gained a strong testimony of the necessity to take care of and look out for each other. We are all brothers and sisters trying to get back to the same home in Heaven. We need to love and serve those around us. Selfishness is absolutely contrary to the will of God. Get rid of it!!

I love you all! Have a great week!!!


Sorella Tokarski