Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Week 39 in Italy

So we're trying out a new internet point today because it costs a lot less. But the keyboard is miserable and I have to type at the speed of a 5 year old. So this won't be very long. 

Anyway. Great week! Busy. But great. Milano was basically flooding all week so it made transportation hard all week. The metro was shut down in a few areas. 

We had a great Family Home Evening with Karina and her family. We celebrated her sons birthday and then had a great little lesson about prayer. She is still on track for her baptismal date of the 27th of December. 

We worked really hard this week on a massive project where we went through the area book of previous investigators and organized every single one of them by where they live ( using metro stops). We felt like taking the time to go through all of them, figure out where they live, and then organize them would really help us to waste less time during the week. If someone cancels on us, we will already have a list of 5 or 6 people that we can pass by that live at or close to the same stop. 

Another great thing that we do is teach Italian! I've only ever taught English before, but here we teach an Italian class to those who don't know how to speak it. It's so fun!!! I'd love to teach Italian when I get home. It's super great. 

Anyway. That's about it! Today we plan to do some shopping and just explore Milano. 

The gospel is true! God lives. Christ is our Savior. 

I love you all. 

Love, 

sorella Tokarski