Friday, November 7, 2014

Week 37 in Italy

Oh my heck. I LOVE this city. It's huge and sketchy and there is like an eternity's worth of work to do here. The metro freaks me out but it is SO fun to do metro finding. I was talking to a man on the metro the other day (METRO FINDING IS THE BEST THING EVER), and it turns out that his wife is a REALLY inactive member and his children are active members. His wife isn't on the ward list, but he gave us his address and said we could come by any time! He said that he has been so close to being baptized several times and has just never done it. We will work hard to make sure that something changes this time. 

Anyway. I don't have a whole lot to share from this week other than that I just love being here. I'm so tired. But it's so great. There are two companionship's of Elders and then my companion and I in our ward. It's huge. We have 600 in our ward, 500 of which are less active. We have a lot of work to do. 

We use the metro. it's huge and kind of confusing, but I'll get the hang of it after a couple of weeks. 
We hope. 

For p-day today we went and ate somewhere called Luini's. They make something called panzerotti. it. is. heavenly. it's famous among the missionari

es of the Italy milan mission. So we had to do. SOOOOO yummy. Also. We saw the duomo and yeah. We're absolutely napping later. We'll have a more interesting p-day next week.

We showed a video this week to a few different people. This video is so powerful and I absolutely love using it in lessons. This is the link: https://www.lds.org/youth/video/because-of-him?lang=eng

I know that everything that we have; life, love, hope, is all because of Jesus Christ. I know that without him, there is no hope. I am so grateful for him and for what he has done for me. I know that I am nothing without him. 

I love being a missionary!!!! It's the greatest thing ever. 

Have a great week! 

Love, 

Sorella Tokarski