Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Week 12 in Italy

Well it was a wonderful final week here in my fabulous city of Torino. That's right. I'm being transferred. WHAT??????!!!!!!!. To be continued later.

Skyping this week was soooooooooooo wonderful!!! I miss you guys so much, but seeing your faces and hearing your voices was exactly what I needed.

We witnessed the baptism and confirmation of Ma Hui! It was truly such a special and incredible experience. In our lesson with her on Tuesday, she expressed her interest in serving a mission some day! Sorella Gunnerson and I freaked out. She is just so special and wonderful. In preparation for what we though would be Sorella Gunnerson leaving, we had appointments and lots of goodbyes with several of the wonderful people we serve here in Torino. I was smart enough to snatch a few pictures with them also in the process. And I am so glad that I did.

We had prepared our hearts and minds for Sorella Gunnerson leaving and everyone had said their goodbyes to her. Then we received the call from our zone leaders yesterday afternoon. Anziano Christiansen says, "brace yourselves sorelle... your minds are about to be blown..." It turns out that Sorella Gunnerson will be staying here in Torino and her next comp will be Sorella Lawrence, who was in my MTC district! I love her to death and know that she will do great work here. I will be transferred to Sanremo! Google Maps Link to Sanremo

My next comp will be Sorella VanAlfin and I am excited to meet her!! It will be great I'm sure. I have truly grown and learned so much here in Torino and I love these people so much.. I didn't feel quite ready to leave yet. But I know that wherever Heavenly Father sends me is where He needs me the most. I am excited for all the adventures and miracles that await in Sanremo.

I'm basically out of time for today. So I love you all, the gospel is true, and I am so incredible grateful to be here serving in Italy right now.

Be good!
Love,
Sorella Tokarski